7 Easy Steps To Selling
- First, book a FREE, no-obligation pre-sale valuation of your property. Before you sell, you need to know what your property is worth and how much it will cost you to sell. We will provide you with a current market valuation and a quote showing you all costs involved in selling.
- Choosing your estate agent at times can be a hard decision, it shouldn’t always come down to cost and more about the value of the service they can offer to you, are you confident in them selling your biggest financial asset? Will they be able to generate strong interest through their marketing? Will they help you to achieve the best price on your home? Most importantly do you trust them!
- Once you have decided on your agent, we will get our terms of business signed and arrange to have professional photography and a floorplan done. We also offer interactive tours, videos and live viewings, we will discuss the best package for you. We can also arrange your home report with a chartered surveyor too. Once completed and the advert approved by you…… the next step is…..
- Your property is now live on the market; your for sale board is up and your property details are on all the property portals as well as a social media campaign. We will be ringing round buyers and answering any enquiries about your property as well as establishing their buying position.
- Once we receive an offer on your property, we will fully qualify the buyer and then contact you to discuss the offer we have. You will be informed of all details as well as any potential other interest, you may have 2 interested parties and therefore it may be right to set a closing date or you may be happy to accept the offer, at all times the decision is yours, we are there to help and guide you through this.
- After agreeing an offer, the property will be marked as under offer or sold subject to concluded missives (they mean the same thing) The solicitor will then take over and start the legal process of transferring the ownership to your buyer and also deal with any property you are purchasing. This process is called missives. We can put you in touch with a local, reliable, professional solicitors too.
- Your sale has completed! All monies have been transferred to the solicitors and keys handed over to your buyer. It’s time to pop open the champagne and celebrate a smooth, successful sale. CONGRATULATIONS!